Chefs For the Pier – Sept 12
September 12 at 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join incredible local chefs as they celebrate the tastes of the Semiahmoo Peninsula and raise funds to help rebuild our iconic White Rock Pier.
Chefs for the Pier is a special evening of small plates and great tastes. If you have an appetite for good food, fine wine and community spirit don’t miss this one-of-a-kind fundraising evening at Oceana PARC.
Participating chefs include:
- Chef Vikram Vij, My Shanti
- Chef Matthew Stowe, Joey Restaurant Group
- Chief Harley Chappell, Semiahmoo First Nation
- Chef Shaughn Halls, Oceana PARC
- Chef Jan Wait, Jan’s on the Beach
- Chef Kayla Dhaliwal, Glass House Estate Winery
- Chef Jennie Silk, Uli’s Restaurant
- Chef Josiah Tam, Barrique Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Chef Brian Cho, Sapporo Kitchen
- Chef Soo Min Lee, Sapporo Kitchen
- Chef Joel Villanueva, Primo’s Mexican Grill
- Chef Christophe Bonzon, Chez Christophe
Tickets are $300.00 each.
Tax receipts will be issued for a portion of the ticket price.
Please add name(s) of guest(s) and their email address(es) in the Comment section of the ticket purchase page.